Recently I figured out that when i was trying to update iOS 15 then my iPhone won’t update to iOS 15. So if you have been experiencing the same issue while software update then you need to look for the below given key scenarios which already have been noticed by a million of users worldwide.
Upon searching on Google, you will find that there could be several reasons why your iPhone won’t update to iOS 15. But here are the common possible causes. Have a look at the most common reasons below and fix it to explore the latest features of iOS 15.
Why my iPhone won’t update to iOS 15
- Insufficient storage space: Your device may not have enough free space to download and install the update. Ensure that your iPhone has enough storage space to download and install the iOS 15 update.
- Connectivity issues: A poor internet connection or a problem with your network can prevent the update from downloading. Check your internet connection and try updating again.
- Outdated version of iTunes: If you’re trying to update your iPhone using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version installed.
- Compatibility issues: Some older iPhone models may not be compatible with iOS 15. Check the official Apple website to see if your device is compatible with the latest version of iOS.
- Software glitches: If your iPhone has a software issue, it may prevent the update from installing. Try restarting your iPhone and then try updating again.
- Jailbreak: If your iPhone is jailbroken, it may prevent the update from installing. jailbreaking your iPhone may cause the software on your device to become unstable and prevent it from updating.
If the problem persists, please contact Apple support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and suggest a solution.
Those who facing this issue while upgrading to iOS 16 or iOS 16.1 they can check this guide which has been shared by the Apple team on their support network!!
Also, keep in mind that usually, the updates are rolled out gradually, so it may take some time for the update to be available for your device.