Recently, my friend asked why isn’t my iPhone updating to iOS 15? Well, worry not! as you are not alone in world who facing this issue while updating old OS to new iOS 15!!
If you have been having the same problem while trying to update your software, then you need to look for the key scenarios that are outlined below. These circumstances have already been detected by a million different people all around the world.
If you search Google, you will find that there are a number of potential explanations for the fact that the iOS 15 update would not instal on your iPhone. On the other hand, these are some of the more common hypotheses. Take a look at the most common reasons, which are listed below, and figure out how to solve it so that you can experience the newest features of iOS 15.
Why isn’t my iPhone updating to iOS 15
There may not be enough free space on your device for the update to be downloaded and installed because there is insufficient storage space. Make sure that your iPhone has adequate storage space so that the iOS 15 update can be downloaded and installed successfully.
- Problems with the connection: If you have a slow internet connection or a problem with your network, the update may not be able to download properly. Make sure that your internet connection is working properly, and then try updating once more.
- Version of iTunes that is out of date: If you are attempting to update your iPhone by using iTunes, you must ensure that the most recent version is installed on your computer.
- Problems with compatibility: There is a possibility that iOS 15 will not be compatible with certain of the older iPhone models. You can find out whether or not your gadget is compatible with the most recent release of iOS by visiting the official Apple website.
- Problems with the software: It is possible that the update will not instal on your iPhone if there is a problem with the software. After you have tried updating again, you need first restart your iPhone.
- Jailbreak: The fact that your iPhone has been jailbroken may prevent the update from installing properly. By jailbreaking your iPhone, you run the risk of rendering the software on your device unstable and preventing it from receiving updates.
If the issue continues, please get in touch with Apple Support so that they can provide more assistance. They will assist you in diagnosing the problem and will offer advice regarding how to fix it.
Check out this tutorial, which the Apple team has provided on their support network, if you’re having problems updating to iOS 16 or iOS 16.1. It was written for people who are having those problems.
Also, bear in mind that in most cases, software updates are distributed in stages, which means that it may be some time before the update is made accessible for the device you are using.